Mission, Vision and Values
Leading people to a life-changing relationship with Jesus.
To be a Biblically-functioning community of believers growing:
- Deeper through worship
- Larger through evangelism
- Stronger through discipleship
- Warmer through fellowship
- Broader through ministry
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the leader of the Church and the Source of eternal life.
- In honoring Christ as the Head of the Church through authentic worship.
- That the Bible is God’s life-changing message of truth to all people.
- The principles of the New Testament church are the guiding influence in the shape of our Church.
- That the Church should communicate the truth in a relevant way.
- That the Church should be characterized by unity and compassion.
- In consistent, life-long spiritual growth.
- That loving God means giving Him our best.
- Following Christ means a life of service to others.
- In building healthy, God-honoring relationships.
In a courageous life of full devotion to Christ.