Employment / Internships
Thank you for considering employment at Compassion Christian Church. Before you apply, it is important for you to note that to be eligible for employment, every candidate must express an agreement with, and if hired, be willing to abide by the Philosophy of Ministry of Compassion Christian Church.
To apply to Compassion Christian Church, please visit our Online Career Center
Online Career Center
Please refer questions to email@example.com or call 912-925-9657. The Human Resources Department assumes a leadership role in supporting the Mission and Vision of Compassion Christian Church by giving direction in the employment of over 150 full and part-time staff. The department’s oversight extends to the recruitment and hiring process, staff training and evaluation, governmental compliance, and benefits administration. Most importantly, however, we view our role as one of support and encouragement to an incredible group of men and women who have left the secular workplace to engage in the most important work of all: leading people to a life-changing connection with Jesus Christ.
We do this by:
- Attracting and retaining well-qualified, ministry-minded people to join our staff.
- Promoting a workplace culture which exemplifies Christ-likeness in our dealings with one another, with church members, and with the community.
- Providing a workplace which is safe, healthy and secure.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices which not only comply with all applicable employment and labor laws and organizational directives, but which are designed to treat all employees fairly and with dignity.
- Offering a competitive salary and benefit structure, as well as providing opportunity for advancement.
- Cultivating the full potential of our work force by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Building a unified, healthy staff through team building activities, corporate prayer and personal accountability.
- Worship Pastor - Downtown Campus
- Digital Media Content Manager
- High School Pastor - Effingham Campus
- Children’s Ministry Large Group Coordinator - Henderson Campus
- Elementary Pastor - Henderson Campus
- Growing In The Son Academy - Childcare Provider
- Growing In The Son Academy - Assistant Teacher
- Growing In The Son Academy - Lead Teacher
- Database Coordinator
- Children’s Ministry Large Group Coordinator - Midway Campus
- Temporary Production Associate - Hispanic Ministry
- Temporary Production Associate - Midway Campus
- Growing In The Son Academy - Substitute Teacher